Monday 14 September 2015

Music Video

Producing a Music Video is another brief that I could choose to do. The idea of creating a music video sounds particularly interesting however I think that I would find this brief the most challenging out of the three. I do not think that I will choose this brief to take on as I am extremely unfamiliar with how the process works for making a music video. Considering I only have a small amount of time to complete the brief, I do not think it would be a wise choice if I chose a brief that would be too difficult to complete in a such a small time frame. However, I am going to look at current music videos and a couple of previous A2 students final pieces. This will enable me to certify my decision about this brief.

Uptown Funk - Mark Ronson ft. Bruno Mars
.




















A2 Media Student


No comments:

Post a Comment