Wednesday 30 September 2015

Life Story - Barnardo's TV Advert #2

For my next analysis, I have decided to look at an advert that is not as upbeat and positive as my previous ones. Also, this is the first advert where it is promoting a service and not product. Automatically an audience would empathise strongly as this advert is by Barnardo's - a charity to help and care for vulnerable children and teenagers. The first aspect I noticed first is how the camera angles moved and worked throughout the advert to correspond with the message and story is was trying to portray. The camera moves in a pan formation moving right along with the character(s) in the advert, as if it is going back in time to where it all started. What I took away most from this advert is that it does not have to end where it started, about 'breaking the cycle'.


No comments:

Post a Comment