Tuesday 23 June 2015

Short Film

A short film is is anything not long enough to be considered as a feature film. For this brief, the short film is supposed to be around 5 minutes long. This brief would be a good way to present a unique and creative piece of work.

I looked into a variety of different short films, this way I could identify whether I would be engaged and interested if I was to create my own short film.

Short Film: Room 8 



I looked into this short film as I was really engaged throughout. The short film is quite abstract and unique which I think I was was so engaged. If I chose this brief, it would be a great way to show creativity and originality. However, I am unsure whether creating a short film would be the best way to let my creative side show. Maybe this is due to how unfamiliar I  am with the process of creating a short film. 


No comments:

Post a Comment