Tuesday 1 December 2015

Analysis of my Survey Questions

Advantages of my age range being 17-20 years old:
- I am a young female person myself therefore I know and understand what my target audiences expectations and needs 
- I am able to take a more modern approach when making my advert
- More young people tend to watch a lot more TV

Disadvantages of my age range being 17-20 years old:
- It is quite a small range, limited amount of people
- Creating my advert around this age range may not attract an audience any older 


The majority of my survey responses were taken by females. As I am making a perfume advert, it is instantly more appealing to the female gender. Additionally, my main and only character is a young female therefore a female audience would easily be able to relate. I am going to aim my perfume advert edging more towards the female gender as I feel I would be able to conform and create my final product to the best of my ability this way. 

No comments:

Post a Comment