Wednesday 2 December 2015

Evaluation Questions Analysis

I have decided to look into the evaluation questions to ensure that I am thinking and linking back to them at all times. If I start to make references to the evaluation questions linking them to my blog posts, when it comes to writing up my evaluation, it is going to be a lot easier for me as I would be able to take parts that I have already written from my blogs throughout the course. 

These are the four evaluation questions:

  • In what ways does your media product use, develop or challenge forms and conventions of real media products?
  • How effective is the combination of your main ancillary texts?
  • What have you learned from your audience feedback?
  • How did you use new media technologies in the construction and research, planning and evaluation stages?
Questions three is a more comfortable question for me to answer because as part of one of my research tasks, I had to create a survey to gain feedback from an audience about what they expect from a perfume advert. So, when answering this question, I would be familiar with the concept of audience feedback and know how to respond to it. I have already learnt a lot from gaining audience feedback before even making my final product, it has enabled me to approach my main ancillary tasks with a lot more confidence. Knowing what my target audience expects to see from a perfume advert, I am able to apply their needs into my own final product. 









No comments:

Post a Comment