Thursday 19 November 2015

Coursework Progress Report

So far, I have not completed all of my research. This is because I did not respond to all of my research tasks as quickly as I should have done. I have done a selection of my research tasks, including analysing conventions of what makes and effective advert and what does not. I am still yet to analyse 10 adverts and I need to analyse more radio adverts. I moved onto the planning stage too quickly and without completing my ancillary tasks which will put me at a disadvantage as I now have a large amount of catching up to do. It has proven to be hard to move forward at a comfortable pace with my planning without having completed all of the research. I have started to write about mock ups of how I would like my product to look, gathering information from the internet. 

No comments:

Post a Comment