Friday 12 June 2015

Adverts

To begin my research, I looked into each brief separately. Adverts is one of the choices I could potentially pick, the option is either to promote a product or service. Through previous research, promoting a tangible product is a lot easier and persuasive compared to promoting a service. However, promoting a unique product may be challenging as there is so much competition already out there. To make sure I am familiar with this particular brief, I am going to research into my favorite advert(s) that I think are very effective.

'This Girl Can' 2015


Above is an advert that is focused around a more positive topic. I chose this advert to look at because I personally think that it is such a unique and memorable advert. Moreover, it is a very engaging and 'feel good' advert - it sends a personal message to all women. I enjoyed the fact that a lot of females were involved, it contributes to how effective the advert is. 

By looking into this advert, I was able to pick out why I found this advert so memorable and effective. This way, if I was to choose this brief to focus on, I could apply my research and knowledge when attempting to create my own advert.


No comments:

Post a Comment