Friday 12 June 2015

Research - Briefs

Before beginning my A2 coursework, I needed to choose a brief that I would revolve my coursework around. To ensure that I make the right choice, I researched into each three briefs. 

Brief 1: Music Video
A promotion package for the release of an album, to include a music promo video, no longer than five minutes duration, together with:
  • a cover for its release as part of a digipack (CD/DVD package)
  • a magazine advertisement for the digipack (CD/DVD package)
 What is a digipack?

A 'digipak' is a type of packaging for CDs or DVDs, typically made from cardboard with an internal plastic holder for one or more discs.

Brief 2: Advert 
An advertising package for a new product or service, to include two TV advertisements, together with
  • a TV programme sponsorship sequence
  • a radio advertisement
'This Girl Can'

Brief 3: Short Film
A short film in its entirety, lasting approximately five minutes, which may be live action or animation or a combination of both, together with:
  • a poster for the film
  • a film magazine review page featuring the film
It is important that I make sure I understand what is expected from me in each three briefs. I must remember to always refer back to my chosen brief to ensure that I am able to create the brief effectively. 

No comments:

Post a Comment