Tuesday 2 February 2016

Sponsorship Sequence - What programme should it sponsor?

My sponsorship sequence is an advert promoting a perfume, therefore a feminine and slightly provocative advert. I have to choose carefully what TV programme it would sponsor and what time it would be aired. I probably would not choose for it to sponsor a family programme (mainly for very small children) because of its provocative nature. After 9pm, it would be suitable for adults and teenagers to watch my sponsorship advert as I feel that it is an appropriate age range for my sequence. 

 My sponsorship sequence will be sponsoring a programme that matches my target audience (18-25). I have decided that this is the best option because it would not work if my sequence was to sponsor a programme for younger children/teenagers as I want my perfume to be recognised by my target audience. An example of a programme my sequence would sponsor would be Vampire Diaries as this programme fits in with my target audience and the programme is mostly aimed at more females than males. My sequence would have to sponsor a feminine programme as my perfume is for females, men would not be interested in watching my perfume sequence because it is not relevant to them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment