Tuesday 9 February 2016

Audience Theory

  • Will your intended message get across to the audience?
Yes it will, my advert is very short and is roughly 30 seconds long therefore I have a small amount of time to promote my product. All I need to really get across is that I am selling a perfume for women only, it is a very feminine fragrance.  

  • What barriers will there be?
Audience may not get the intended meaning the producer had hoped for and wanted to get across. In relation to my media product, there are certain barriers that I will face. As my chosen brief is an advert, there are certain disadvantages along with it. I only have a short amount of time to promote my product to an audience therefore I had to think carefully about what I needed to include. One barrier is that I need to be able to have an audience engaged throughout the duration of my advert, this is challenging as adverts are so short, it is hard to gain attention quick enough. However, I could also be at an advantage here as it is not a long period of time for an audience to stay focused as my advert is only 30 seconds long. 

  • How to overcome certain barriers
I will overcome these barriers by ensuring that I reinforce my message as well as I can. As my advert is short, I have made sure that I have included aspects of all my research about  making an effective advert. 
  • What factors might influence this message?
  • What theory do you agree with?
I agree with the Hypodermic Needle theory the most as I believe that this theory is the most relevant and realistic in the 21st century. I also did some research on this particular theory and how it relates to my current media project.




No comments:

Post a Comment